Glimpses of Extension Activities (Field days)
Glimpses of Extension Activities (Field day)
Acceptance of Technological Packages
|Variety||PU 31||IPM 02-03||GNG 1581|
|Seed Rate||15 kg./ha||20 kg./ha||75 kg./ha|
|Crop Geometry||30 X10 cm||30 X10 cm||30 X10 cm|
|Seed Treatment||Trichoderma, Rhizobium & PSB||Trichoderma, Rhizobium & PSB||Trichoderma, Rhizobium & PSB|
|Nutrient Management||Application of RDF in form of Urea & SSP||Application of RDF in form of Urea & SSP||Application of RDF in form of Urea & SSP|
|Weed Management||Post emergence : Imazethapyr a.i.10% SL @100gm/ha at 15-20 DAS||Post emergence : Imazethapyr a.i.10% SL @100gm/ha at 15-20 DAS||Manual weeding|
Feedback for Researcher
- Need of short duration high yielding variety.
- Need of Yellow Mossaic resistant variety in Blackgram & Greengram.
- Need of wilt resistant variety in Gram.
- Need of latest variety in Groundnut & assured the availability at least for FLD’s & seed production programme.
- The recommended variety should be used in demonstrations.
- The FIR system in seed treatment should be followed.
- The application of N & P in form of Urea & SSP only.
- The demonstration should be weed free.
- IPM module should be followed.
- Timely release of fund for demonstrations.
- MSP should be enhanced looking to the high production cost.
- Availability of improved variety seed be ensured.
- Storage facility be increased at block level.
- Insurance and loaning facility be made available.
- Proper marketing facility be made available.
- Timely payment of the purchased produce.
- Transportation cost be reimbursed.
- The facility of local storage and gunny bag be made available.